EulexinEulexin (Flutamide) is used in the treatment of prostate cancer.
|Eulexin||250mg x 30 pills||72.99$||Buy Eulexin 250mg x 30 pills|
|Eulexin||250mg x 60 pills||143.99$||Buy Eulexin 250mg x 60 pills|
|Eulexin||250mg x 90 pills||203.99$||Buy Eulexin 250mg x 90 pills|
Eulexin is used in the treatment of prostate cancer. Eulexin may also be used for purposes other than those listed in this medication guide.
How to use
Use Eulexin as directed by your doctor.
- Take each dose with a full glass of water.
- Flutamide is usually taken three times a day (every 8 hours).
- Do not stop taking this medication without first talking to your doctor. Store Eulexin at room temperature away from moisture and heat.
Ask your health care provider any questions you may have about how to use Eulexin.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Eulexin is an antiandrogen. It works in the body to prevent the actions of androgens (male hormones).
If you miss a dose of Eulexin, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule. Do not take 2 doses at once.
Store Eulexin at room temperature, between 68 and 77 degrees F (20 and 25 degrees C). Store away from heat, moisture, and light. Keep Eulexin out of the reach of children and away from pets.
Do not use Eulexin if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Eulexin;
- you are female;
- you have severe liver disease.
- Eulexin may cause diarrhea. Do not use laxatives while using Flutamide , unless directed by your doctor. If diarrhea occurs, ask your doctor or pharmacist to recommend a treatment for you.
- Lab tests, such as liver function tests, may be required to monitor treatment or to check for side effects. Be sure to keep all doctor and lab appointments.
- Eulexin is not recommended for use in children; safety and effectiveness have not been confirmed.
- Pregnancy and breast-feeding: Eulexin is not recommended for use in women.
Possible Side Effects
Check with your doctor if any of these most common side effects persist or become bothersome:
- blood in the urine; breast growth; decreased sex drive or ability; diarrhea; hot flashes; inflamed prostate; nausea; rash; rectal bleeding; vomiting.
- severe allergic reactions (rash; hives; difficulty breathing; tightness in the chest; swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue); brown urine; flu-like symptoms; impotence; loss of appetite; muscle aches or soreness; nausea; severe diarrhea; stomach pain/tenderness; unusual tiredness; vomiting; yellowing of skin or eyes.
Eulexin is to be used only by the patient for whom it is prescribed. Do not share it with other people.
If your symptoms do not improve or if they become worse, check with your doctor. ï»¿