LevitraLevitra (Vardenafil) is an oral therapy for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. Having the long-lasting effect of 4 hours, and the start time of 16 min, Levitra represents an uncontested advantage in comparison with Viagra.
|Levitra||20mg x 10 pills||40.99$||Buy Levitra 20mg x 10 pills|
|Levitra||20mg x 20 pills||71.99$||Buy Levitra 20mg x 20 pills|
|Levitra||20mg x 30 pills||104.99$||Buy Levitra 20mg x 30 pills|
|Levitra||20mg x 60 pills||184.99$||Buy Levitra 20mg x 60 pills|
|Levitra||20mg x 90 pills||250.99$||Buy Levitra 20mg x 90 pills|
|Levitra||20mg x 120 pills||323.99$||Buy Levitra 20mg x 120 pills|
|Levitra||10mg x 20 pills||68.99$||Buy Levitra 10mg x 20 pills|
|Levitra||10mg x 30 pills||97.99$||Buy Levitra 10mg x 30 pills|
|Levitra||10mg x 60 pills||175.99$||Buy Levitra 10mg x 60 pills|
|Levitra||10mg x 90 pills||247.99$||Buy Levitra 10mg x 90 pills|
|Levitra||10mg x 120 pills||303.99$||Buy Levitra 10mg x 120 pills|
|Levitra||10mg x 180 pills||422.99$||Buy Levitra 10mg x 180 pills|
Levitra is an oral therapy for the treatment of erectile dysfunction. It can be also used for other purposes.
How to use
Levitra should be taken as needed, about an hour before sexual activity. Some form of sexual stimulation is needed for an erection to occur with Levitra. Levitra should not be taken more than once daily. Allow 24 hours to pass between doses.
- Levitra can act in 16 minutes comparing to 30 to 60 minutes for Viagra;
- Levitra can be taken with food, while Viagra should be taken on an empty stomach;
- Levitra has no adverse side effects on heart or vision. Viagra is known to require more monitoring for these side effects;
- Levitra lasted longer in clinical trials compared to Viagra;
- Works for up to 6 hours;
- Recommended time to take before sex is 25 to 45 minutes;
- With Levitra, there are no food or alcohol restrictions. Romantic dinners are no longer out of the question;
- Levitra has less side effects compared to Viagra and lasts about the same time as Viagra in the body.
Drug Class and Mechanism
Levitra is a phosphodiesterase inhibitor that works by helping blood flow into a penis to achieve and maintain an erection.
Levitra is to be used as needed, so you are not likely to miss a dose.
Store at 25 degrees C (77 degrees F); excursions permitted to 15-30 degrees C (59-86 degrees F). Keep Levitra and all medicines out of the reach of children and away from moisture and heat.
Do not use Levitra if:
- you are allergic to any ingredient in Levitra;
- you are taking or using nitroglycerin (eg, tablet, patch, ointment), nitrates (eg, isosorbide), or certain antiarrhythmics (eg, amiodarone, quinidine);
- you have had a heart attack, stroke, or life-threatening irregular heartbeat within the past 6 months;
- you have certain eye problems (eg, retina diseases such as retinitis pigmentosa), uncontrolled chest pain, uncontrolled high blood pressure, low blood pressure, irregular heartbeat (eg, congenital QT prolongation), severe heart failure, severe liver problems, or end-stage kidney disease that requires dialysis.
Contact your doctor or health care provider right away, if any of these apply to you.
Possible Side Effects
Stop using vardenafil and call your doctor at once, if you have any of these serious side effects:
- sudden vision loss;
- ringing in your ears, or sudden hearing loss;
- chest pain or heavy feeling, pain spreading to the arm or shoulder, nausea, sweating, general ill feeling;
- irregular heartbeat;
- swelling in your hands, ankles, or feet;
- shortness of breath;
- vision changes;
- feeling light-headed, fainting; or
- penis erection that is painful or lasts 4 hours or longer.
Less serious side effects may include:
- warmth or redness in your face, neck, or chest;
- stuffy nose;
- upset stomach; or
- back pain.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur. Tell your doctor about any unusual or bothersome side effect.
Levitra is available with a prescription under the brand name Levitra. Other brand or generic formulations may also be available. Ask your pharmacist any questions you have about this medication, especially if it is new for you. ï»¿